What's new

Gas Prices

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,434
Reaction score
72,654
Golden Thread
0
What are the prices ar your local stations.

Orlando Florida 10/20/2025
Prices at my local station by my house $2.87
Price at Sams $2.67

(Price adjusted down 2 cents, prices dropped over night)
 
Last edited:
This pricing is per liter of regular.
3.785 L to a US gallon
Which would be $4.553 a gallon
Exchange rate C/US. 0.71
$3.242 per gallon
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251020_063939_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20251020_063939_Chrome.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 44
$3.19 in my town, in MD… but a mile away in PA it’s always 25-30¢ more, I guess it’s because of their gas tax.
No doubt this thread gonna get political, and it’ll get moved to charter territory…
I’ll kick it off by saying, I don’t see any of those Biden “I did that” stickers on pumps anymore.
I’d get an updated one easily on Amazon, but in this economy? I’m not wasting my money… I need it for gas.
 
I Paid $3.08 Last Week at the Tremont Gas Station.
No one else was that Low.
I see they had New Pumps So it may have Been a Special.

Though it appears to be $2.99 & Lower Everywhere gasBuddy
has a Price in My County Today .

Non Listed for the West End Though so ???
 
Last edited:
$2.77 central NJ
CostCo $2.74
 
$3.199 at my normal spot today,
could have got .20 Cents off per Gallon
but don't need any.

i'll let it perculate awhile maybe till it's .30 off per gallom gas will drop too
 
Where I am its $2 a litre for my fuel, 98 octane and conversion says $7.40 per gallon.
I'm guessing that is AUD, in USD that would be around $4.80, most of the prices posted here are for 87 octane, 98 octane would be considerably more, even if you could find it, the most common "High Test" gasoline here is 89 octane.
 
Prices in our state depends on the wealth of the area. They actually charge more for areas they deem more financially stable and less for areas they believe can’t afford as much
Instead of just setting the price for their product that gives them a reasonable profit and charging everyone that fair price? Wouldn't that amount to price gouging in the more affluent areas?
 
I'm guessing that is AUD, in USD that would be around $4.80, most of the prices posted here are for 87 octane, 98 octane would be considerably more, even if you could find it, the most common "High Test" gasoline here is 89 octane.
That's what my car runs on 98 octane. Any less and its sluggish and pings.
Our lowest octane 91 is $1.85 and converts to $6.99...7 bucks.
Im paying $7.56 in my money a US gallon for fuel. Yeah I see what you mean convert that back and its less in US dollars.


Screenshot_20251021-084234.Chrome.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom