What's new

gave the bay a spin today in search of yellow

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mostly gray
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 825NUT.webp
    825NUT.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 583
  • 825SCREW.webp
    825SCREW.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 581
  • 825MULLET1.webp
    825MULLET1.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 573
  • 825MULLET2.webp
    825MULLET2.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 586
  • 825LEAD.webp
    825LEAD.webp
    65 KB · Views: 578
Upvote 0
I swear Max, the sea gods only let me have a goodie every 3 or 4 months... you found alot more then me.
 
Max, that area isn't cleaned up yet? LOL
Hopefully their not catching those mullet to eat, their only good for bait...
 
The best thing I have seen in a while! I grew up running 300 foot of gill net catching mullet.I also love throwing a cast net. I am sure mine is about rotted away since I moved from the coast about 8 years ago. :'( The best tasting fish in the gulf, At least the panhandle area.
 
Lead, I think is bringing 5 cents a pound. Keep plundering.........there's gold there somewheres.

Smoked mullet is good.
 
One thing is for sure, your detector is definitely working!

I'm not saying this sarcastically, but you find some of the most interesting junk on the beach of any detectorist I've ever seen.

Keep posting!
 
Max you are doing good just finding stuff. At least you are able to get out and enjoy life. If you are finding sinkers you are near heavy gold if it is there. Keep up the good work buddy. :coffee2:
 
Looks to me like you've got 50 less targets to dig next time.
 
That's a lot of lead, Max...I like the screw in the wood, too bad it is not a square nail or spike...Where are the diggers, Max...I miss them???
 
Gettin closer...Man some smoked Mullet makes a killer fish dip... :thumbsup:
 
hey ron

people laugh at me sometimes when i show them this.

they want to know what is the best thing u ever found, to me this ranks near the top for me.

i just like it............2007 find
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • OFS0429TICK1.webp
    OFS0429TICK1.webp
    332.1 KB · Views: 322
  • OFS0429TICK2.webp
    OFS0429TICK2.webp
    180.4 KB · Views: 324
  • OFS0429TICK3.webp
    OFS0429TICK3.webp
    195.7 KB · Views: 347
  • OFS0429TICK4.webp
    OFS0429TICK4.webp
    278.2 KB · Views: 330

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom