What's new

Gearing up....

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will probably remain quite over the next few days, as I am gearing up for my new project to unleash upon you all. So for now I will refrain from new posts and only comment on ones I deem necessary. I am hopefully going to pull off something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion.

So keep your eyes peeled in the days ahead, and we'll see how it goes... :tongue3:
 
spartacus53 said:
I will probably remain quite over the next few days, as I am gearing up for my new project to unleash upon you all. So for now I will refrain from new posts and only comment on ones I deem necessary. I am hopefully going to pull off something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion.

So keep your eyes peeled in the days ahead, and we'll see how it goes... :tongue3:

If you can remain quite over the next few days, that in itself will be something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion. :laughing7:
 
Is that a threat or a warning? :laughing7:
 
Kentucky Kache said:
spartacus53 said:
I will probably remain quite over the next few days, as I am gearing up for my new project to unleash upon you all. So for now I will refrain from new posts and only comment on ones I deem necessary. I am hopefully going to pull off something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion.

So keep your eyes peeled in the days ahead, and we'll see how it goes... :tongue3:

If you can remain quite over the next few days, that in itself will be something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion. :laughing7:

Whoooo......that brought tears of laughter to my eyes! :laughing7: Good to see so much harmless humor out there today. :thumbsup:
 
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
spartacus53 said:
I will probably remain quite over the next few days, as I am gearing up for my new project to unleash upon you all. So for now I will refrain from new posts and only comment on ones I deem necessary. I am hopefully going to pull off something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion.

So keep your eyes peeled in the days ahead, and we'll see how it goes... :tongue3:

If you can remain quite over the next few days, that in itself will be something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion. :laughing7:

Whoooo......that brought tears of laughter to my eyes! :laughing7: Good to see so much harmless humor out there today. :thumbsup:
It's all just Matter!
 
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
Kentucky Kache said:
spartacus53 said:
I will probably remain quite over the next few days, as I am gearing up for my new project to unleash upon you all. So for now I will refrain from new posts and only comment on ones I deem necessary. I am hopefully going to pull off something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion.

So keep your eyes peeled in the days ahead, and we'll see how it goes... :tongue3:

If you can remain quite over the next few days, that in itself will be something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion. :laughing7:

Whoooo......that brought tears of laughter to my eyes! :laughing7: Good to see so much harmless humor out there today. :thumbsup:
It's all just Matter!

:laughing7: :thumbsup:
 
texastee2007 said:
they dropped fliers over the area for several days before they dropped the bomb the United Stated showered the Japanese cities of Nagasaki, Hiroshima, and 33 other potential targets with over 5 million leaflets warning civilians of the impending attack.


Is this the same thing?

But they weren't dropping fertilizer. :wink:
 
Kentucky Kache said:
But they weren't dropping fertilizer. :wink:
Was that Matter! Or $hit.
 
sounds maniacal to me!
hmmm.... are 'they' tightening the straps for a few days, and when released you will be back to get us?
:laughing9: :laughing9:


hmmm...you warned us, so now we are waiting and watching and wondering, hmmm....what could it be? :icon_scratch:
 
spartacus53 said:
I will probably remain quite over the next few days, as I am gearing up for my new project to unleash upon you all. So for now I will refrain from new posts and only comment on ones I deem necessary. I am hopefully going to pull off something that has never been attempted before in such a grand fashion.

So keep your eyes peeled in the days ahead, and we'll see how it goes... :tongue3:

Are finally going to put pants on your avitar? :laughing7:
 
bigscoop, I am wearing a pair of Docker's that match my tan :laughing7:

FarmerChick, nothing maniacal, just a little fun... There is a good chance it won't work, or if it does, it will only be visible for a few moments upon posting.. That's all I can say for now. I'm just curious to see if the end result works too :dontknow:

Warped mind at work :tongue3:
 
bigscoop said:
Are finally going to put pants on your avitar? :laughing7:
Drumroll Please! New britches! :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • unnamed.webp
    unnamed.webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 161
GaDigger81, hey there buddy, I'm glad you dropped by... I've already covered that Poison Ivy issue :laughing7:

It won't be as much fun as I had on the NYC post, but I'm sure you may find it entertaining...

I hope you find a happy home on these pages as well as you have in some of the other forums. This is more of a laid back section, kick off your shoes and pull up a chair and enjoy the various shows going on around here. :laughing7:
 
poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
Are finally going to put pants on your avitar? :laughing7:
Drumroll Please! New britches! :laughing9:
Now it's coming together..........LOL! :laughing7:
That wondering, who was the girls and the boys around here! :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Yeah, spart, I'd tell ya to shed that skirt!
But, that don't leave a pretty mental image either! :laughing7:
 
pat-tekker-cat, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, when your beholding to me, it helps to be blind :laughing9:
 
Yeah, I trying to poke my eyes out now! :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
pat-tekker-cat, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, when your beholding to me, it helps to be blind :laughing9:
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder! you mean.
 
:laughing9:



well......viewable for only a few moments?

you best send out a scheduled invite telling us date and time! you want us all to see!

waiting on my personal invite to the show!
 
Sorry, I dozed off while reading the first post.

Anything exciting happening here?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom