What's new

Gearing up....

Nope, nothing exciting happened, or will happen.. So go back to sleep :laughing7:
 
Spartacus53, I'm laid back ready to see the grand finale! :occasion14: You got me curious now... :icon_scratch:
 
"Tail of a newt, eye of a frog, string of a boot, chip from a log......." no, wait, that's an old witches brew. Can't be that. :dontknow:
 
Smee said:
Sorry, I dozed off while reading the first post.

Anything exciting happening here?

Old age...a terrible thing. :(
 
Dano Sverige said:
Smee said:
Sorry, I dozed off while reading the first post.

Anything exciting happening here?

Old age...a terrible thing. :(
I never use the old age term! I call it Mileage.
 
certain mileage you should trade! :)
 
Soooooo...what are we waiting for?
tell us pleassssssse
:laughing7:
 
Shhhhhhh! be very very Quiet! Don't disturb the Matter! :icon_scratch:
 
poorhunter78 said:
Shhhhhhh! be very very Quiet! Don't disturb the Matter! :icon_scratch:
I think sleeping matter lies. :icon_scratch:
 
I can't believe I did it all within 24 hours.. That has to be some kind of record :dontknow:

And for my next venture........ :laughing9:
 
I woulda thought you stripped all them gears! LOL! :laughing7:
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
I woulda thought you stripped all them gears! LOL! :laughing7:
Well cat I think it was stuck in low gear! It's a hummin Now!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom