Attachments

• CLEAR.jpg
    CLEAR.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 3,055
OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Geoglyphs: geoglyphs Images and motifs set on the land surface using rocks, soil, or cuts into the ground surface. The NASCA LINES are large-scale examples of such things. Geoglyphs also can be carved into a hillside exposing bedrock; Hot Air Balloon was the only possible available technology. Images were constructed so that Gods in the Sky could see them.

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Jim Hatt Wrote: "One guy can look up into the sky and see an elephant in the clouds. Another guy standing right next to him can look in the same place and just see clouds." My response; Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining ( be hopeful because difficult times always lead to better days ... )

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
Jim Hatt Also Wrote: "Looking at satellite photos of the earth is exactly the same thing."

Attachments

• clouds are defined by.gif
    clouds are defined by.gif
    28 KB · Views: 3,461
OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
My response; Every cloud has a silver lining means that you should never feel hopeless because difficult times always lead to better days. Example: "What am I going to do? My girlfriend has left me again!" Reply: "Don't worry. It will be all right. Every cloud has a silver lining."

Difficult times are like dark clouds that pass overhead and block the sun. When we look more closely at the edges of every cloud we can see the sun shining there like a silver lining. Example: "I found a new job after all, and I like this one even better than the last." Reply: "You see? Every cloud has a silver lining."

Every cloud has a silver lining means that the sun shining at the edges of every cloud reminds us that every difficult situation has a bright side. Example: "This really is a tough situation. Do you think things will work out for the best?" Reply: "I'm sure they will. Every cloud has a silver lining."

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
"Don't count your chickens before they hatch." Example: I have six eggs so I should have six chickens. Oops, two of them are infertile eggs! Reply: don't count your chickens before they hatch!

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
"Dont cry wolf" Example: I make wild accusations about my findings,with no proof. Reply: "Dont cry wolf"

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cachefinder said:
"Dont cry wolf" Example: I make wild accusations about my findings,with no proof. Reply: "Dont cry wolf"

LOL - ok, THAT was amusing :)

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
And Finally Jim Wrote: "You gotta quit chasing those elephants in the clouds John! You ain't never gonna catch 'em."

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
And Now Back To The Source: “If someone is surreptitiously working the Lost Dutchman Mine, and it is in the Superstition Wilderness Area, they are ((((breaking the law)))), and they are making lots of money while they are doing it. ((((You interrupt them . . . and their main goal is going to be to keep you quiet!))))” ~Jim Hatt~

OP
OP
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Nov 2, 2009
(A.) elephants = Gold poachers/ illegal mining (B.) clouds= major coverup (C.) gonna catch 'em." =gonna catch 'em."

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Geoglyphs

My favorite is this lightning bolt just up the trail from the three crosses chiseled into the ridge above the main trail.
I see crosses from this (GoogleEarth) vantage point (far left side of view) but not the three on the trail
KML at bottom of post

Attachments

• ZigZag or Rizla.kml
    1.5 KB · Views: 189

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN said:
And Now Back To The Source: “If someone is surreptitiously working the Lost Dutchman Mine, and it is in the Superstition Wilderness Area, they are ((((breaking the law)))), and they are making lots of money while they are doing it. ((((You interrupt them . . . and their main goal is going to be to keep you quiet!))))” ~Jim Hatt~

This is why, these mines should become known. These people must be stopped...

You can say what you will, but that photo that you posted, shows you more then you even realise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread