What's new

gettin a bit crabby....

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Crustacean heartbreaker, saw the legs poking through the sand in the scoop and thought I was in, seconds pass and the junk reality sets in... pic does not do size justice - about 1 inch across and felt heavy too...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2537.webp
    IMG_2537.webp
    9 KB · Views: 1,056
  • IMG_2540.webp
    IMG_2540.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,059
Upvote 0
Dang that would have been a heafty one! Still a different find! :hello2:
 
Unique find, Smoogle :icon_sunny:

Lorraine
 
In Italy I picked up a lil wooden case that said "Case of Crabs." Little case had two small metal crabs in straw. You could ask buddies if they had a case of crabs and then show them yours. :laughing7:

Yours is a nice lil crab. :thumbsup:
 
Awesome find!!! Congrats! That thing would look really good all polished up! :icon_thumleft:
 
Still a cool ticket regardless! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:


Sandman said:
You could ask buddies if they had a case of crabs and then show them yours. :laughing7:

I about blew soda out my nose reading that one Sandman! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
What do the numbers or letters stamped on the back say?
 
thanks all - I've got to get away from this "if I don't find gold I'm not successful, mentality" - I had fun and tell myself that is all that counts -
still, I've got to admit, I've the fever now and thirst for the next true "ticket".
lookin down - it has a poor stamp, though it looks like a brand with a circled C at the end.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom