What's new

getting even

SnakemanBill

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
411
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A week or so ago I stopped by a bank to buy some halves As I was getting ready to leave with a hundred or so in hand rolls the guy next to me at the next teller made some comment along the lines of that he hoped I enjoyed his dumps. He was quite smug about his relationship with the tellers and how they save halves for him and get rid of his dumps. The more I thought about his comments the more it annoyed me. So I figured a way to get back at him. I picked up $40 in hand rolls on Monday that turned out to be three dream rolls including one that was all Walkers and Benjis. The three dream rolls were all old wrappers with writing on them 65- 67 Kennedys, 41-58 halves. So I saved the wrappers and filled them with my dumps and the message Hope ya like eating my dumps jackass! on a small piece of paper. Dropped them off at the bank this morning.
 
Upvote 0
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he opens those rolls up. Good catch on the solid silver rolls! :icon_thumleft:
 
Hahahahahaha that is awesome!!! Nice job. That's what he gets for trying to rub it in ur face.


:notworthy:

-bigJ
 
I love it sitting here just laughing my ---- off way to go i did ot to a teller one time just wrote old coins on the wrapper. RON
 
Good job. I would love to see the expression on his face when he opens them.
 
I always try to have a good relationship with the tellers. I order coins and give them a bottle of wine or cookies if I get a good box. I know where to good deals on wines where it doesn't cost me much.
 
SFBayArea said:
I always try to have a good relationship with the tellers. I order coins and give them a bottle of wine or cookies if I get a good box. I know where to good deals on wines where it doesn't cost me much.
Question... You mean the bank lets you give alcohol as a gift to their tellers? Seems like they would have a rule about that. Course, you are in Cali.
 
Some of my tellers can't even accept a McD's gift certificate, can't say I blame 'em, lol!
 
Wait till some Sunday school teacher that bought them for her class to use as prizes opens it and see's the note!



I have been known to re-use wrappers that say pre 64 etc. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom