rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what I do in my slow time when I cant hunt much. I don't find a lot of points but I find a bit of tools and scrapers. I don't always show these when I actually find them. I put them in tubs then go back and move the better ones to frames. Top row are some small points and knife's.Ive found these this year and still have a couple of frames to do yet. If you like you can show some of your favorite tools, rock

Attachments

• SDC10446.JPG
    SDC10446.JPG
    797.6 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice collection of tools. It's slow here too, so dry and we really could use some rain and unless it changes there's some in next week's forecast. We are trying to till up a spot for a lavender garden and it is so dry we decided to hold off a bit.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you click on the pic it will enlarge. If you double click it will even get larger so as you can see the detail.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second row first one on the left is that a small contracting stemmed point?
It looks like you have it oriented as if you believe it's a concave base but it sort of looks like a stemmed point If you straighten it

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice collection of tools. It's slow here too, so dry and we really could use some rain and unless it changes there's some in next week's forecast. We are trying to till up a spot for a lavender garden and it is so dry we decided to hold off a bit.

Nice assortment Rock! NCPeaches, I'm east of you and I don't think we have had any measurable rain this entire month!

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second row first one on the left is that a small contracting stemmed point?
It looks like you have it oriented as if you believe it's a concave base but it sort of looks like a stemmed point If you straighten it

I could see where it could look like a point but its a base to a Daltonish type heart breaker. Now the one in the middle is a point turned into a scraper. The working end is facing up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions