kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Th'ers!,
At the first of the year I set a few goals,these included more coins, than last year,10,000 coins for the year,40 silver rings and five gold rings along with 14 silver coins. Well I've now found 16 silver coins,more coins than last year(8446) (I'm now at a litle over 9500),36 silver rings and as of wednesday I found my fifth gold ring. I was worried about this goal since I had'nt found a gold ring since July. I found this ring in a local city park..
The ring is a 10 karet womans ring with an Amethyst and two diamond chips. I wish I could show it, but I have no digital camera, still it is a pretty ring. If the weather holds I should find 10,000 coins and maybe 40 silver rings. Wish me luck and good hunting...kane 23

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That gold ring sounds pretty! Congrats on a GREAT year of hunting!

Nana :)

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
next years goal............a camera ;D

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found another 90 coins,I just hope the weather holds. the silver ring search is stalled. 9 rings this month, none of them silver. Hopefully a trip to Arizona will help next week. Digital camera? would'nt do any good since I don't have a PC and post from the local library. Be cool....Kane 23

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Congratulations...I'm still hoping to make my goal but the weather is holding me up right now. keep on diggin!

S

seger98

Those are already some pretty impressive totals ya have there! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the coins I find each week to take the wife out to dinner and a movie every friday,now i'm at 9729,almost to 10,000. No silver rings yet this month,they must have gone into hiding....Kane23

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Well get them out of hiding my friend!! I am waiting to see those goals met! I do hope you are enjoying the nice weather in AZ...it sure is not warm here! Get to findin rings! :tongue3:

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl,
Not leaving for arizona until tommarow afternnoon,but thanks! i'm off to find a few more in southern Utah first...kane23

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good finds.......later

Newt

Bronze Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Detector(s) used
1265X and Tejon
Silver&gold=camera and computer. It's a nice investment and you won't have to leave the house.
Newt

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newt,
The wife will not allow a computer in the house,nothing I can do.....Kane23

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hello Kane, tried to catch ya the other day at the high school but you took off to fast. You missed a silver ctr ring, but other than that all I can find are copper rings. only one gold ring this year and three silver along with two silver chains. I did have a good day coming up with 106 coins in two hours.
I thought I had a keeper the other day when I pulled up what looked like an old coin, but on inspection it turned out to be a 1971 2 pence.

Still nothing down south but a few old spoons, they are silver though, and a .925 silver back off of a pocket watch that as far as I can tell was made in England around 1791 to 1810. Have you read the new mountain meadows book, my sister said it has a lot more info. I have not found it yet but will be looking for a copy.

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
CLAD HUNTING is a great way to save for a digital camera! I bought my Fisher 1266-X with soda and beer cans found whilst hunting...........NGE (T)

OP
OP
kane23

kane23

Mar 29, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
While in arizona I found a bunch more coins,also three silver rings and another gold one with a red stone,that's 6 gold rings and 39 silver for the year I need 89 coins to make 10,000 and one more silver ring to reach my goal of 40. sorry no digital camera,PC or internet in my future....Kane 23

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread