What's new

Going out on a limb here

hehe more times than I could ever count, and I did but I got kicked off the team, for causing to many injuries, I hit this size and height by the start of the seventh grade, when most other kids weighed about 130 and 2 feet shorter lol.
have a old vhs tape from my high school days during a game that my pops filmed, me running down the field with the pigskin with me dragging 3 much smaller kids along with me...unstoppable !

Mike
 
one final question: where in MI do you live? so I can avoid it!!
 
Good Idea Jeffers especially with a chain behind him in the picture. .lol!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
You know you are getting old, when you HAVE to have a 42 inch computer monitor...random thought posting alert...damn super lemon haze.

Mike

but, have you tried Dr. Timmy's Tush Kush!?
 
ROTFLMFAO..that's just what I really need, that IS how I know I am getting old, 20 years ago the only thing on my mind was...wonder when I'll get laid next...fast forward to now, all I wonder is when I'll have my next bowel movement lol /cry

Mike
 
Ermahgerd this thread has gone downhill fast!
 
And on, and on and on it goes.
 
And on, and on and on it goes.

This is the thread that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started writing it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue writing it forever just because . . .
This is the thread that doesn't end.
Yes, it goes on and on my friend.
Some people started writing it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue writing it forever just because . . .
 
Lol! Love it! :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
Meh I never know wtf I am saying...99% of what I post...I am talking to my other personality...drives my wife nuts pun intended, when I sit around the house having verbal fights with myself.

Mike

Do you win?
 
which one ?
The big teddy bear one
or
The mean as hell alpha male one ?

There are two places to live,in your mind(thoughts)or the Light of Reality.
 
I think my batteries are getting weak in my METAL DETECTOR. Can somebody tell if they are?:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom