What's new

Going out on a limb here

sheesh I must have had 15 avatars!! have fun detecting
 
Hey Coily...Just saw this thread...sooo glad you are sticking around...whew! Knew I could count on you to not leave me alone with Jeffers! :))



Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
hey! many females would kill to be alone with me!
 
I was never planning on leaving,not my style to duck tail and run.I just meant I'm done as I'm done in talking about it anymore,and I am done...talking about it that is! Jeff needs much more supervision than just you can provide Squigster.See above.:laughing7:
 
Wouldn't it be funny if he really was Jeff Gordon.. I gotta pay more attention and see if he posts on Sunday afternoons when racing starts back up or if he's always "missing" during those times...


ok iffn I was sneaky I could have my wife or assistant post when I am racing to throw you off
 
actually IF i was racing
 
We took a lap around a track last week while looking at Christmas lights. Jeff Gordon let's see how good you are, where are we ? lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5898.webp
    IMG_5898.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5899.webp
    IMG_5899.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5901.webp
    IMG_5901.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5903.webp
    IMG_5903.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 77
Nice pics!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
We took a lap around a track last week while looking at Christmas lights. Jeff Gordon let's see how good you are, where are we ? lol
he must have broken the speed of light cause where is HE in this picture,lol!
 
looks like bristol
 
looks like bristol
Yep. Coily you don't see the car in the pics because we are in it driving around. They had the first turn set up so you could go up on the banking to get a feel for how steep it really is but the second turn they had the banking blocked off with those lights in the picture. It is really really steep.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5902.webp
    IMG_5902.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom