What's new

Going out on a limb here

that was indeed a good one jase ( but I am still alive)
 
For Worldtalker
 
Last edited:
bristol is my fav track
 
open wheel is good, however there is little room for error
 
yep, winged sprints are good. ever been to eldora?
 
Never been to a race in person, and to be honest I am not sure I could handle going to a race of any kind, I would be to tempted to swipe a car, been thinking about swiping that MRAP thats sitting at the local sheriffs office...lol

I did go to a tractor pull once, not the typical farm tractors lol
I tend to get myself into trouble in public.

Mike
 
Never been to a race in person, and to be honest I am not sure I could handle going to a race of any kind, I would be to tempted to swipe a car, been thinking about swiping that MRAP thats sitting at the local sheriffs office...lol

I did go to a tractor pull once, not the typical farm tractors lol
I tend to get myself into trouble in public.

Mike

hey dude wear clothes!
 
speaking of bars, why is it there always has to be some drunk little guy that has something to prove to his self or others that he can beat up a guy like me ?

For the record, I am 6'10" and 330lbs
And yes the weather is nice up here lol

Mike
 
Mike, always remember that a good little man will beat a big man.....but a GOOD big man will kick his butt.......Gary
 
Meh the line I hear the most is : The bigger they are...the harder they fall..the line those whom speak that at me, hear this line the most : The smaller your @$$ is, the further I can throw you straight up in the air, and let me tell you, I have been told that falling head first onto the floor from 7 feet in the air does not feel very pleasant :violent1:

Mike
 
speaking of bars, why is it there always has to be some drunk little guy that has something to prove to his self or others that he can beat up a guy like me ?

Its called little mans disease BC:laughing9:
 
You know what they say the bigger they are the harder they hit
 
I'm sure everyone asks if you played football?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom