What's new

Gold and silver..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello:hello:
Thanks for the comments everyone:icon_thumright:
I finished up the last season 2012 with total of 137 gold pieces from the beaches. It included gold rings, gold earrings, gold chains, gold bracelets, gold claps, gold pendants and old gold coins.
For the silver, lot of silver(four pounds), it included silver coins of spanish.
For the coins usables.. Wow!! Wow!! In fact i don't find the word for the expression of it.
For this year 2013, it will be great year so i'm nearly at pound of gold, when i finish my mission, i will publish some finds:find: I waited, i wait, i'm waiting and i will wait for tide to go out and the beach will be weak and next day, it will be strong:BangHead:
These finds are gold 18k, two gold ring and silver finds.
Thank you for looking and happy hunting:treasurechest:
Regards,
Hamid
I
 

Attachments

  • DSC00139.webp
    DSC00139.webp
    132.9 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC00140.webp
    DSC00140.webp
    138.2 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC00137.webp
    DSC00137.webp
    248.5 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC00136.webp
    DSC00136.webp
    192.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC00133.webp
    DSC00133.webp
    244.2 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00132.webp
    DSC00132.webp
    262 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC00131.webp
    DSC00131.webp
    283.3 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC00130.webp
    DSC00130.webp
    419.4 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Those are some very nice finds buddy. :hello:
 
you are already having a great year. I love the bug pin!
 
hamid, that scarab pin is cool
 
Way cool (slang) for very very good.
 
Beautiful stuff as always Hamid. I don't know where "Under sand" is but I'm sure a bunch of us would love to detect there.
 
Not only did you have a great year but most of your finds were absolutely stunning.
 
Hamid, you are an amazing detectorist!:hello2:

Your gold and silver finds are beautiful! Save some for me..I'll be over there tomorrow..early:laughing7:

Keep up the great work!

Lorraine
 
Simply amazing Hamid! Even the color looks 18K.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom