What's new

Gold from the cut once again !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I got to the cut a little on the early side...I couldn't sleep knowing there may be more GOLD waiting for me....I wasn't alone....There were many other treasure hunters thinking the same.... I did manage about 15 minutes to myself, but It didn't matter, just got some clad. then a nice sound of silver in the headphones...I pulled a nice Seated Liberty Dime dated 1877... and then a nice silver quarter in the next hole... In the meantime, I was joined by 4 others that were just as in a hurry to find Gold as I was... It was windy and raw... That made matters worst... I was listening hard for the faint signals.....and then to my surprise I pulled a nice little scalloped shell Gold ring from the depths.... Ok monkey off my back and then another silver, this time a sterling ring, as I looked up I saw a friend signaling to me that he had a GOLD..... as I was walking to him to take a look, I glanced down, and saw a Gold Ring laying on top of the mud, man it don't get better than that.... I thanked him for calling me over....lolol.... He then proceded to show me a Beutiful 22 K Medallion almost the size of a half dollar.... I was speechless.... what a fantastic find.... A few more clads and silvers and the tide was pushing us out... Back again tomorrow....Happy Hunting and thanks for looking.... Horse Head (2).webpRing 6.webpRing 7.webpHorse Head (6).webpHorse Head (15).webpHorse Head (17).webpHorse Head (18).webp
 
Upvote 0
You did very good in that cut. :icon_thumright:
 
Great treasure report! :occasion14:
 
Nice! Well done!
 
11134101-kapitan-czaszka-pirate-with-fire-flames-ilustracja-tle.webp WHYDAHs ON FIRE
 
Very nice rings...congrats.
 
Years ago I used to place tags on all my rings with info on where found, date, etc. Now I just place them in butter tubs for future sale, but sometimes I remember one ring and wonder where it went. Memories should be saved. WTG. :coffee2:
 
Nice. You're going to need a bigger display case.
 
Wow another great day.

Must be living right, being able to spot a gold ring on the surface.

HH,

Pete
 
looking good im hoping to get out soon but not sure when
 
Way to go..... Come on cut, move on south..... LOL Happy Hunting, Beach Papa
 
crikes - I'm out the door on this one - ace
 
Very impressive!
 
:blob8: smoking on the gold Whydah
 
Thank you Leighton! Your advice yesterday was more valuable than anything I could have dug on that beach!
 
What is the Wentworth class ring made of? Any name on it? Great finds!
 
sterlingWentworth Ring (2).webpall cleaned up no name
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom