gold near kingvale

jmoller99

Jan 8, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Goldmaster Vsat, 5900, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 and Falcon MD-20.
Primary Interest:
Other
i have no idea where you are looking. It would help if you had at least listed the State you are in.

Free Gold Maps is a good resource to at least let you know if any gold was ever found nearby (you''ll also need to know what county you want to use it)

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

american boy

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in California and king vale is about 45 minutes away from lake Tahoe

Joel1316

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know people from the Reno area come down to Auburn/Colfax... Not too promising about the Kingvale area I assume.

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
American: south lake is pretty hit and miss. Google silver creek in el dorado county, I have found gold there and its not too far from tahoe.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aboy, - I have found color panning the north bank of SF Yuba river just downstream of Cisco Grove KOA campground. That's maybe ten miles down I-80 from
Kingvale. The gold comes from areas up on red mtn just behind the campground. Better results can be had near town of Washington as the river enters
the Mother Lode Gold Belt. Hope this helps. P.s. My mining claim maps show at least two active claims north of Cisco Grove.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread