What's new

Gold Ring, 5 wheaties, and some other cool stuff!

TRanegar36

Sr. Member
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
366
Golden Thread
0
Location
IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never post my finds, but after reading "Today's Finds" for the past few weeks and really enjoying it, I thought I'd share with you todays hunt.

Hit an old home site after getting skunked at the park the last few days. Hunted for 3 hours, and was about to call it quits but didn't want to go home without any silver. I made one more pass thru the yard and on my way back down the property line, I got a jumpy 55-60 signal on the at pro. And out popped this beauty!!!

IMG_1303.webp

Would have been happy with wheaties and other stuff, but I'm glad my stubbornness paid off finally =)


IMG_1309.webp
IMG_1310.webp
IMG_1311.webp
IMG_1312.webp
 
Upvote 26
Nice ring. From the photos, the stone looks like it may be aquamarine. Just a guess.
 
Awesome ring. The token is cool too
 
Looks like you had a great hunt, congratulations!! Also looks like you stuck your thumb someplace it didn't belong!!
 
Nice looking rings it seems to have some age to it.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice finds,I'm far from an expert but the styling of the set and overall appearance of ring could be1920-30ish,also love earlier'50's jet.
 
I appreciate everyones input....the wealth of information on this website is simply amazing!

Also found this cool lighter holder.
IMG_1315.webp
 
Beautiful ring and I like the old toy airplane too!!! NICE!!
 
Cool bunch of finds congrats on the ring
 
Love the Ring and Palmolive TOken!!!
 
Any marks on the ring ?
Purity mark ?
Maker ?
 
Very nice ring congrats...
 
That RING is a Beaute
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom