What's new

Gold Ring, 5 wheaties, and some other cool stuff!

TRanegar36

Sr. Member
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
366
Golden Thread
0
Location
IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never post my finds, but after reading "Today's Finds" for the past few weeks and really enjoying it, I thought I'd share with you todays hunt.

Hit an old home site after getting skunked at the park the last few days. Hunted for 3 hours, and was about to call it quits but didn't want to go home without any silver. I made one more pass thru the yard and on my way back down the property line, I got a jumpy 55-60 signal on the at pro. And out popped this beauty!!!

IMG_1303.webp

Would have been happy with wheaties and other stuff, but I'm glad my stubbornness paid off finally =)


IMG_1309.webp
IMG_1310.webp
IMG_1311.webp
IMG_1312.webp
 
Upvote 26
Any marks on the ring ?
Purity mark ?
Maker ?

10k
S RING... It's really tough to make out the other letter/letters, but it looks like it may have been a (P). Spring?

Lightly etched on the inside part of the band is also "CD4111"
 
Last edited:
Nothing like digging that nickel/pull tab signal to "clear out some trash" and then seeing gold in the ground. Congrats!
 
Real deal right there........good job.
 
Great hunt. That is an amazing ring.
The rest of your finds are great too but that ring a really sweet. Congrats.
 
:occasion14:...tip of the hat to you...sweet !!!
 
Congrats on the ring and other finds. :occasion14: The soap token is from the late 1920's or early 1930's. I was lucky to dig one back in 2014.
 
Congrats on the ring and other finds. :occasion14: The soap token is from the late 1920's or early 1930's. I was lucky to dig one back in 2014.

Thanks for the info Loco! I didn't realize it was that old =)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom