What's new

Gold ring #8 for the year - sapphire and diamonds

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
I'm on the east coast this week, and have been out in the water twice each day hunting ocean beaches. I got this nice gold ring with two diamonds and a sapphire on my first hunt out Sunday morning. Aside from 2 cheapo silver rings and 3 junk rings, I've been getting skunked on a few of my hunts this week. I'll get out once more tomorrow mid-day and Friday mid-day for the low tides, and hope to add at least one more gold for the week. But if all I take home to California is this one, I'll still be happy...

IMG_6431.jpg


Happy Hunting,

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Nice find!

Semper Fi
 
That is one killer ring.. NICE
 
Nice find. Sapphire and diamonds, you got real nice one there :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Hey,

Very Nice ring, love the design!

CB
 
that is a real beauty! congrats!
 
Red said that if i found that i would never get it off her finger, trust me its true!!! HH and great Find!!! Chug!!
 
Did you test the stones ? Are they real ? Nice find. I'm headed to Atlantic City first week of June. Any suggestions on what areas to hit? I'm staying at Harrahs. Are there any public beaches on that side ? Any suggestions ?

Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Very nice congrats :headbang:
 
That'll bring tears to anyone's lose! WOW! Even the locals can't find anything like that? :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom