What's new

Gold Ring

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
It's been a while, at lease 4 weeks ago that I found my last gold ring, to tell you the truth I haven't been going much during the summer, once or twice a week for an hour or so, just can't deal with all the people. Made a good find this morning just working the lower spots in the wet sand. Found this 14K ring with heart shaped ruby and small diamonds, very nice!
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    71.7 KB · Views: 634
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 634
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 627
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 622
Upvote 0
Thats super pretty.. :thumbsup:
 
I haven't found much gold either this year being that I only go maybe once a month now and only for a few hours. Back in July some friends and I hit a beach that I ended up finding 2 within a few minutes of each other. We headed back the next day for a two hour hunt and I found another gold within the same area.

The ring is beautiful.

Congratulations!!!!
 
That is a nice ring. Well done! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice looking ring WTG, and yes the morning is nice, no people asking what i am doing. lately i tell them i am crab hunting, last week i was looking for unexploded ordinance.
 
That is very nice! Congrats on a sweet gold ring!
 
Great Ring!
Love the ruby, I'm so tired of just finding diamonds !!
 
:icon_thumright:

its a beauty...nice job keep up the good work

herb
 
Good to see you post again Jaws.... I was beginning to wonder what happened to the "Ring King"...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom