GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

utah mason

Jul 10, 2015
utah
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd guess 10-15% from the studies I've read. Sad.

Wow! That's a lot of losses. It shows that their main concern is the t.v. show and not gold recovery. But I guess we all knew that already. I think it was in the first season Fred made them add spray bars on their grizzly bars. I wonder why they decided to quit doing it. Just seems damn silly not to. I remember Gene making Parker shut down and add more spray nozzles because the rocks in the tailings pile still had material on them.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
But won't have to pay most of it if they file a plan to properly expand their work site and to reclaim it. I think that's what the regulators really want.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Anyone catch the boobs bomb when Naked&Stupid was advertized? This was near the end of last
nights episode.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But won't have to pay most of it if they file a plan to properly expand their work site and to reclaim it. I think that's what the regulators really want.

DSC will pay for whatever is needed to keep the show running

ratled

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well it looks like Dave has finnaly got some sense in his head and is leaving the toad! And what a beautiful shiner he has also!:occasion18:

My DVR cut off off half way thru, what happened to daves eye, and what showed him leaving Todd?

JB

HMiller

Aug 6, 2015
Darrington, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Bazooka Sniper 30", Gold Cube 4 Stack, Gold Cube Trommel, Gold Screw Trommel, Jaw crushers, Impact Mill, Shaker Table, Spiral Wheels, Blue Bowl, Sluices, Picks, Pry Bars, Shovels,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My DVR cut off off half way thru, what happened to daves eye, and what showed him leaving Todd?

JB

That is coming up on next weeks season finale.

mpgken

Oct 3, 2016
Montana in winter and Yukon in summer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry, Dave doesn't quit. He wouldn't have done all those after season interviews claiming the 'team' was doing great and that he and Todd were best friends if he quits.

I do have to admit, it seems Dave is starting to see that Todd isn't all that great a guy. No way Todd will make it next year on Penn. mountain unless he gets off his fat rear and gets into shape. What a joke that just sitting in an excavator moving his hands and feet he had problems breathing. Seriously? Freddy didn't have a problem and Freddy was the one hiking around and actually doing the physical work.

Maybe next year if Todd doesn't get in shape we'll see him have a heart attack on the show up on Penn. mountain.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The high-bar is for sale in the Mining Journal. anyone see the add

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering, I am NOT interested in doing it, but any idea what it would cost to bring in a blaster for a day. And I am assuming they did it for just a day.

ratled

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I also saw it listed on eBay a while back. I bet they wished they never had Hoffman and Discovery on their claim now :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread