GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone seen Gene Cheeseman lately? He seems to have disappeared from the Beets crew

oneguy

Aug 26, 2015
Montana
Detector(s) used
2 Goldmonsters, SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has anyone seen Gene Cheeseman lately? He seems to have disappeared from the Beets crew

My guess is that Tony REALLY NEEDED Gene to build his boats, dredge, and get the operation moving in the right direction. Most likely paid Gene very well and treated him well (unlike his usual "grunts").... then once Gene was no longer needed....adios??????

PS...I've worked for guys exactly like Tony in the past and you're their best friend UNTIL they no longer need you......

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
looks like freddy got rick going.his crew are hard workers,just need to learn more about gold mining.a little gold in the box sure helps too.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not watching anymore, too much same old same old

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not watching anymore, too much same old same old

You and the rest are missing out. Without the Hoffmans it's a much better show. They don't need to manufacture drama when there are plenty of naturally occuring ones although yes, there are some manufactured moments, but nothing compared to the Hoffmans. It's the best season yet IMO.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ole Parker took out his head mechanic Mitch in a late night jet boat ride I cant imagine being a mechanic and getting your forearm snapped in half that would slow you down for awhile.

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
You and the rest are missing out. Without the Hoffmans it's a much better show. They don't need to manufacture drama when there are plenty of naturally occuring ones although yes, there are some manufactured moments, but nothing compared to the Hoffmans. It's the best season yet IMO.

After reading your post I started to watch the 9 pm show, it was about a "portable" conveyor, but then suddenly Toad was on showing them blowing up boulders, I thought he was gone?

OreCart

Jan 23, 2019
Maine
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I got cable, but not the right kind to watch the show.

Let's see I got 3/4, a LOT of 5/8 and 9/16th...quite a bit of 1/2 inch.... LOL

I would probably watch it though if I could. I have seen the show a few times at my in-laws house, and it was pretty good. I have no idea who the names are though. The shows I watched had some kid and his grandfather, kind of reminded me of me and my Grandfather, but digging gravel and not for Gold.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I am officially done watching the show. It has no tricks left to show, and no soul.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After reading your post I started to watch the 9 pm show, it was about a "portable" conveyor, but then suddenly Toad was on showing them blowing up boulders, I thought he was gone?

That was a special episode that included scenes from past seasons and some previously un-aired video footage. A couple of weeks ago another special showed Parker's gold cleanup room and the various steps they go through to get to the final gold count. One of the final steps was the usage of a small rod mill to ease the recovery of fine gold from black sand concentrates. I have often wondered if any of the operations on the show used the method in their cleanups since it apparently is now widely accepted by Yukon miners. The unit and how it aids in gold recovery is explained beginning on page 37 of this Master's thesis. https://open.library.ubc.ca/cIRcle/collections/ubctheses/24/items/1.0223469.

OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome back Keith!

Heavy Pans

Howdy Clay,

Sure been a while. Getting the itch again to get out and play or build again. I'm having a hard time recognizing these olds stomping grounds or members. Every once in a while I receive an email in regards to the Viper Gas Vac's I was building. Are you still involved with Land Matters?

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Both gold rush are coming back. October I think.

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone still watching? The ex-military guys are a nice addition but the horribly stilted dialogue is driving me nuts. I am sick of Rick saying he needs to make money this season or he's going bust. Once gets the point across but saying it every week is monumentally annoying.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread