What's new

Gold Wire Ring-Tested

Breezie

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
6,278
Reaction score
2,120
Golden Thread
1
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this ring today in the same area where I have found Civil War items, Rev. War items, and a 1600s Spectacle buckle. The ring is made of strands of gold wire. Even though it needs to be cleaned, the 1 or 2 areas I did clean, showed bright gold after scraping/cleaning, but I think it is plated. Breezie
 

Attachments

  • WireRing1.webp
    WireRing1.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 641
  • WireRing2.webp
    WireRing2.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 636
  • WireRing3.webp
    WireRing3.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 624
I still like it, Breezie. Wear it and enjoy it, or give it away. It's a pretty find! - Noodle
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom