Stopped by the B of A as part of a morning of goofing off, and asked the usual question. The always friendly teller (she is a very nice person) went over to the merchant teller, and came back with $60 worth of CWRs, and said "You're in luck, we even have a roll of Ike's if you want them." Knowing what my response would be, she had brought them over from the merchant teller.
The CWRs produced a Ben, and I now have 20 more IKEs for my coffee can!!
Happy hunting, and have a good weekend!
The CWRs produced a Ben, and I now have 20 more IKEs for my coffee can!!
Happy hunting, and have a good weekend!
Upvote
0

. I'd never done this before but I immediately rapped them back up and brought them back in. I told them the state of them and that they should send them back or give them a bleach bath! They took them back. I didn't want to get stuck with them and I could never have spent them anywhere without a serious cleaning. Guess you never know, that is why I carry the alcohol hand lotion with me!
.






