What's new

Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Allthough it wasn't said I could only imagine that is what the tellers must be thinking.

My wife had an appt. across town. She was only going to be 1/2 hr with the doc. so after we had lunch and i dropped her off and proceeded to do some cold calling.

I managed to go to 3 different banks in the area that have produced for me in the past. I actually drove by lots of banks and picked these 3 on purpose because I only was given a 1/2 hour window of opportunity.

Well bank 1 and 3 were barren but bank 2 had just the 1 roll......... whoopee.

8/90%'s and 12/40%'s

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • dirtyroll2.webp
    dirtyroll2.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,080
  • dirtyroll.webp
    dirtyroll.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 721
Upvote 0
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

NICE!! Hey one roll of solid silvers is better than most boxes now days!!! Congratulations on the find and keep hunting!! Those elusive solid rolls are out there, but you will never find them if you never look. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Wow nice! I need to get a roll like that every once in awhile
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Really nice score. Congrats!
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Nice, someone needed lunch money, so they were cashed in! 20 boxes worth of silver here (not counting the 90's) Grats! ffd
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Sure is nice seeing a smile on old Mojo's face. Hey bud, you were way overdue. Congrats, Jim
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Nice :thumbsup:
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Sweet score on the dirty halfs. :thumbsup: Congrats.
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Anyone know what causes the red orange color on the Walking and Ben halves? I purchased a couple rolls of peace dollars with the same coloring. Is is a tarnish?
cheers
TD
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

I once had a teller sell me a double hand full of halves and she apologised because they were black and tarnished. I told her that was OK.

(they were almost all silver :icon_thumright: 90s and 40s)
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

I love those old dirty ones!
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

nice
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Would be more than glad to trade you some bright shiny newer ones for those old dirty coins.

Really nice roll there, maybe you should check that area more often.

Congrats
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

ah dirty money -- be glad to "clean up" that dirty cash. ;D :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Wish I could find a dirty ol' lady :laughing7: Good score!!

HH Mark
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Oh those are dirty. You don't want them. I tell you what send em my way. I will clean them up and send them right back to you. :icon_pirat:

Golden Silver
 
Re: Got a roll of "Dirty" coins yesterday......

Dirty, clean.... silver's silver, nice find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom