What's new

got some silver

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a beach on the cape tonight for a couple hours, got a couple dollars in clad 2 junk earrings a silver ring and this silver bracelet it's 8.5 inches long and weighs 38g but no yellow stuff but the way my year has been ill take the silver especially the heavy stuff thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • brace 001.webp
    brace 001.webp
    91.1 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Very nice ! Beats my railroad spiked by a mile !
 
Exellent finds, I'll take silver any day, nice bracelet.:icon_thumleft: Not sure on the raffel tickets yet, but will get back to ya.
 
Beats my lobster pot pieces and bobby pins too! Nice chunky bracelet buddy. Karma is paying out some dividends!

I'm in on the raffle tix - probably three.
 
Super bracelet! Nice find. :occasion14:

HH,
Anita
 
Kent., congrats on those treasure finds!

I love that bracelet!

Lorraine
 
I like that silver,nice one yep way better than Trash any ole day:icon_thumright:,,HH
 
Nice heavy bracelet...congrats.
 
i like it!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom