What's new

Got this in change

jimb

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any thoughts on this bill? Yes it has a yellow back but the face side is normal in every way. I would think that if it was washed that both sides would be yellow.
 

Attachments

  • yellow back 1.webp
    yellow back 1.webp
    44 KB · Views: 760
  • yellow back 2.webp
    yellow back 2.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 738
  • yellow back 3.webp
    yellow back 3.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 741
That is a weird looking bill,I can say that I have never see one until now.
Congrats on a very unusual find

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0
Today I found one just like it but crisp. It was on ebay. However the site will not let me download a pic. It is selling for $99. The owner thinks that it is a mint error.
 
Upvote 0
jimb said:
Today I found one just like it but crisp. It was on ebay. However the site will not let me download a pic. It is selling for $99. The owner thinks that it is a mint error.
can you post the link page?
 
Upvote 0
No I can not post the link. I tried and this site won't take it or the pic. Just go to ebay and in the coin and bill section ask for yellow dollar bill. That should get you there.
 
Upvote 0
jimb said:
No I can not post the link. I tried and this site won't take it or the pic. Just go to ebay and in the coin and bill section ask for yellow dollar bill. That should get you there.
I searched yellow dollar, yellow bill, dollar error, mint error and several different other ways and cant find it. Maybe it was pulled.
 
Upvote 0
Here it is...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270410778327


The seller is in Iseral

This is what he/she says:
Thank you for looking at my auctions. Here we have A very nice US Error 1 $ Dollar note , yellow /orange color on back , 1977A used

I have no idea how it could happend , the front looks perfect, and the back is with different color

The note is in nice condition , This is a very nice looking note and would be a great upgrade or addition to any collection or investment grade collection.


They had it listed for $59.99 first, then re-listed it for $99.99 or BO
 

Attachments

  • yellowbill.webp
    yellowbill.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 509
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Alchemy, How were you able to down load the pic? I tried five times and each time this site said that It could not accept the download or the link. What is your secret? Thanks JimB
 
Upvote 0
jimb said:
Alchemy, How were you able to down load the pic? I tried five times and each time this site said that It could not accept the download or the link. What is your secret? Thanks JimB

I don't download, I use right click, then "copy image", then I paste the pic onto a new photoshop canvas, save it and am done. I believe you can also right click and "save image as" too.
But then, I'm on a Mac, so I don't know if PC have this option (as in right click and copy image or save image as)
 
Upvote 0
Right Click on pic, Save Picture As...


Right click on link (top of page), Copy and Paste
 
Upvote 0
I tried all that but it did not work.
 
Upvote 0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Big, I always copy and paste, but this T hunter site would not accept the pic or the link.
 
Upvote 0
T net only accepts JPG might have to cahnge it to that
 
Upvote 0
TEXAN Connection said:
T net only accepts JPG might have to cahnge it to that
Test: Good thinking but its a jpeg.

I dont know jimb. Can you try it again? It works for me. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • yellow bill.webp
    yellow bill.webp
    2.3 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found at Gettysburg
Replies
5
Views
581
Replies
11
Views
1K
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom