All Treasure Hunting
very cool that you have them both

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome MB! Long time no hear from you buddy how've you been??? The funny thing is, your Grandfathers Drivers License and possibly your Grandma's too, expires on my birthday: June 30th LOL! That's a priceless treasure in my book and its very nice that you've got them both "united" and together on your wall!

F

Felinepeachy

That's very cool! I know you will cherish those forever. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
{CS Sentinel} said:
That's awesome MB! Long time no hear from you buddy how've you been??? The funny thing is, your Grandfathers Drivers License and possibly your Grandma's too, expires on my birthday: June 30th LOL! That's a priceless treasure in my book and its very nice that you've got them both "united" and together on your wall!

I've been good, busy... but good! That was about the best thing I could have found in my yard, except maybe a Virginia plate from one of the two Virginia Officers that lived in my house ;-) Family items far eclipse "normal" finds for me...

MB

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Woodland Detectors said:
I'll bet that makes an awesome display Mark.

It is!! One of my favorites!! I've have to get some more pics of all my "wall hangers" and post them..

Mark

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's COOL Mark!!!! I have a few piece's from my Grandparent's on both side's but that take's the cake there......Show the display when you're done.Nice Post :thumbsup:

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
civilman1 said:
That's COOL Mark!!!! I have a few piece's from my Grandparent's on both side's but that take's the cake there......Show the display when you're done.Nice Post :thumbsup:

Thanks Joe!! Once I'm done I'll post all my family artifacts.. I have my GreatGreatGranfathers and my GreatGrandFathers drafting sets from the mid 1800s.. plus elevation drawings... shaving mugs and straight razors.. watches.. coffee grinder and a few other items.. I need to get it all in shadow boxes and protected..

Thanks!!

Mark

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Thanks everybody for the compliments.. I'll post a picture of it mounted to my "Family Wall"...

HH

MB

Deedubya1973

Mar 4, 2008
That's very cool. I lived in SC for a number of years. Did your grandparents have anything to do with the founding of Turbeville, SC?

OP
OP
MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Deedubya1973 said:
That's very cool. I lived in SC for a number of years. Did your grandparents have anything to do with the founding of Turbeville, SC?

Not my Grandparents.. a little earlier then that!! But yes it is a family related location...

MB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread