What's new

Great Day In The Sun

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Artifact Jack and me took advantage of great weather to do a little screening at our site out west . Jacks finds on white cooler top and my finds in the tin box and some clean up photos . A mix of Gunther Cluster arrow points and some Rose Spring along with a few Cottonwood Triangles a couple of older Dart type points also . I also found a lot of glass nails and bits of tin . All finds from private property with permission .
 

Attachments

  • P5272101.webp
    P5272101.webp
    881.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6954.webp
    IMG_6954.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 118
  • P5272099.webp
    P5272099.webp
    1 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_6952.webp
    IMG_6952.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6947.webp
    IMG_6947.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
Wow-You guys had a great day! Very nice drills & the clear quartz points are really cool.
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
What an incredible site you have! Great finds as usual! You always seem to find some quartz crystal points.
 
Got some more beauties I see. Hey I have never seen a glass nail can you post them and tell what they were used for and the time frame on them?
 
Got some more beauties I see. Hey I have never seen a glass nail can you post them and tell what they were used for and the time frame on them?
Glass / nails / Tin and other junk .
 
I am continuously amazed at what you find there. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom