Greetings To The Treasurenet Forums From Dandridge,TN!

springsnrings

Apr 24, 2013
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,everyone! I just joined here recently and decided that this was a great place to start. :) I'm Cody James (or you can call me CJ or "springs" for short) and I'm from Dandridge,TN which has a bit of historical background as some of you may know from Civil War history to the Native Cherokee. I'm 21 and I've been metal detecting for about a year or so now. I wished I could tell you all what I've found since I've been metal detecting but,I haven't been keeping track of my finds. :( So,I just kind of guessed at what what I've found so far as far as coins go and I'm currently making it a point to keep track of them from now on. :) I'm really into mostly relic hunting and coin shooting but,I enjoy finding just about anything really. Currently,I'm just using an AT Pro but,I'm open to trying other metal detectors. Here recently,I found a Union infantryman's overcoat button and a Minie Ball. Some things I'm not too sure of but,that's part of the reason I joined here. The other reason is just to chat and meet new people who enjoy treasure hunting as much as I do. But,if you guys want to know more about me or anything else,just let me know. I'm really friendly and love meeting new people and learning about new things. So,I say greetings to all Treasurenet.com members and happy hunting!

~CJ

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Cody and welcome.I've never been to Dandridge but have seen your beautiful city on an episode of Tennessee Crossroads.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

idnc68

Feb 26, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from kentucky and good hunting

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
springsnrings

springsnrings

Apr 24, 2013
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for getting back with this a bit late but,I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome. =) Happy Hunting....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread