What's new

Hand held scraper?

digordie

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
361
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Does this appear to be an artifact or geofact to you all. It does appear to have some micro edgework done to it.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130415_101615.webp
    ForumRunner_20130415_101615.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 120
  • ForumRunner_20130415_101631.webp
    ForumRunner_20130415_101631.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 122
  • ForumRunner_20130415_101643.webp
    ForumRunner_20130415_101643.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
It looks like a piece of quarried material to me.. that would make it an artifact if it is.
I don't think it was a tool.
The chips you see on the edge could have been just to blunt a sharp edge for transport.
 
It looks like a piece of quarried material to me.. that would make it an artifact if it is.
I don't think it was a tool.
The chips you see on the edge could have been just to blunt a sharp edge for transport.

You think it's a blank? Can you elaborate any? I hope Gator is correct. However, I must make my least favorite call. I can't see any work done to this one. I do see what appears to be a geometric angle in one pic. Maybe, better, and closer pics will help
 
Nice looking stone but the chips look newer than the stone itself. The chips on the edge show fresh to me. But I could be wrong its happened before.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom