What's new

Hand Rolls??

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told at just about every bank around me they break open anything that come to them rolled and throw it into the counter.....

Ideas? I want some hand rolls after seeing the luck in here.....
 
Upvote 0
Some call ahead to find rolls, otherwise fill 'er up and drive!
 
alpha105 said:
...they break open anything that come to them rolled and throw it into the counter.....
That is what my bank does, then I buy the bags. ;D

One half bag of 50¢enters was over half silver.

every bag of cents is at least 18% copper (my last bag even had an indian in it)
 
Banks around here dont sell either =(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom