Happy Anniversary To Me

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
Today the lovely bride and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary. So in celebration - so far, the day is not yet over -we went to cash coin and play a bit. She lost, I won enough to cover it (unusual but I ain't complaining), and then returned home to finish off my boxes for the past week.

Nothing much to brag about but I did find a silver from my birth year. yeppers, a gen-you-wine 1856... err, uhhhh, well, it's a Franklin and we'll leave it at that. :tongue3: It's only my 3rd one ever so I was excited not only for the mint date but the day it was found.

Now that the sun is barely starting to cool off we'll toss a few more bags in the car and head out again; this time maybe we can enjoy ourselves while being outside, or at least not perish. Cash more coin, enjoy a better-than-usual level of dining (if it's more than 3 $$$ we avoid it save for very special occasions such as today) and play a bit more. Hey, I feel generous today so I may just tip in halves. :laughing7:

Rascal

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ben has to be a 1956. Hay congrads on the 7th its not easy happy hunting!!

CRHQueen

Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your Anniversary!!

I don't know if it's acceptable but I leave most of my tips in halves or golden dollars... Most young waitresses/waiters have never seen them and the ones with children are excited to share them with their kids!

OP
OP
Rascal

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
The new place was disappointing to say the least, certainly not worth the bux expended. But I did tip in golden dollars. :-)

Rascal

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on your 7 years together, hope it goes on for much longer... you had a nice day out and found silver from your birth year, can you ask for much more? :)
hh
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread