What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Montana Jim (47)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,001
Reaction score
76,441
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTDAY JIM ! :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • Birthday-kitty.webp
    Birthday-kitty.webp
    18 KB · Views: 134
  • Birthday-kitty.webp
    Birthday-kitty.webp
    18 KB · Views: 140
Hope its a great one!

 
Happy Birthday Jim :occasion13:

Fossis...........
 
To: All of you... Thanks!

It's a short but awesome list of names here... although I am barely on T-Net anymore I consider all of you friends. My life with Lisa (Treasurenet's Mona Lisa) is busy and I've never been happier!

I hope you are all well and happy...

Best Regards All,

Jim
 
Greetings Montana Jim, Wishing you belated birthday wishes.

That is good news about you and Lisa. All the best to both of you.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom