bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I'm really stoked this year! Can't wait to get up north to see family and friends. Leave in the morning. So, just want to say that,
"I hope everyone has a fantastic and special Holiday Season this year!"
When it's all said and done, It's all the little things in life that really matter!
"Wishing all of you the very best!"
"I hope everyone has a fantastic and special Holiday Season this year!"
When it's all said and done, It's all the little things in life that really matter!
"Wishing all of you the very best!"
Upvote
0
Should be at my destination later this afternoon....can't wait to get there! So far, aside from a few stalled traffic incidents, the road trip has been great, even relaxing, road-trips being something else I've really missed the last few years. For some reason, driving through Tenn I have the desire to go camping again, fly fishing those little rivers and streams banging on the door of my memories again. This little trip, or escape, is going to do me good, going to allow me to refocus on a few things. I'm even feeling like writing again and have a few projects rolling through my mind. 








