Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
These are all made of lead, and are aprox. 3" x 2" with a hole or holes (depending on the shape)at the top so they could be worn around the neck of key members of the secret organization of the K.G.C. and O.A.K. They are covered with symbols and letters and numbers. The first key was a ciphered letter that was inside of a glass jar. There is no key for the symbols but the letters became numbers...and the numbers became letters once the code was broken. It is the same method that was used on the Beall ciphers which lends credibility to the fact that the Beall treasure is also for real and K.G.C. or O.A.K.. They were crafty....so it could be something that is in plain view but is unrecognized by the masses as symbolism with a deeper message. Good Luck!

Hope that helps you, L.C.:thumbsup:

L.C.,

Just curious, is it thought or known, that Jesse had/wore a medallion.

If so, do you know, if it has been located? I will gladly post my credit

card number on Thursday, for a good peak/pic of it today (Mon.). :laughing7:... :cross:

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Always glad to help out. Cool looking tree!

Were you able to determine what the H. was telling you to do? If so, would you care to share what you figured out? I have seen several of the same symbols that you posted used on a K.G.C. map. Some of them are represented by numbers that are deciphered with a key and then the number becomes a letter. The H is one of those coded letters. The cross on top of the arch that you posted in #19 is very close to another symbol we found except ours has two cross bars on the cross like the cross of Lorraine. The only other place I have seen that symbol is in Utah outside of Salt lake City. Oddly, that is where S.F. Nuckolls went to live out his days. He also had mining operations there. Here is a link to that symbol in Utah.

Diamond Fork Canyon

Thanks for posting the pictures, L.C.:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GREAT posting of DFC... I see LCO in the "pic" of cross; the "pic" of Lorraine Cross on top of a hill is a well-known symbol seen at MANY KGC "sites of interest"... it MAY have Spanish-French "connections". Of course the BLAZING SUN is a good one; it is the RISING SUN in the EAST! There is a 5 pointed STAR to lower right of SUN in one "pic"... need to see WHOLE "panel". GO from THERE!

Last edited:

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426362589.119703.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426362601.636347.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426362643.285064.jpg
Any help would be great the first 2 pictures are of a old cabinet door in my parents garadge the house was move by horse to where it sits now in 1846 and on the title it's signed by the president Andrew Johnson and plotted the town of lake city. The second pic is of some caves a mile or so away. I have a lot more information if u guys are intrested.

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a lot of hidden faces and shadowed things. Could it be a type of code.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
It could be, but if it is a code it is one that I am unfamiliar with. Maybe someone else will be able to help you figure it out. Thanks for posting it!

L.C.:thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
some kind of seal. all hidden in a mirrored image, much more there for sure . Who made the cabinet ? what names are on it? what was its original use? View attachment 1131802
Is that a solid slab of wood, or veneer? What type of wood? Are the drawers dovetailed? Do they show oxidation?
How was it constructed - glue, nails, wooden dowels?
If you notice, the left and right side are a "mirror" image of each other, called a book match, creating the symmetry shown in the photos.
The same can observed on a sheet of grade "A" bookmatched birch plywood.

Nappy701

Dec 7, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stamp on it says federal mogul. It's a big time piston and bearings company that was started in my home town long ago. I can get some more pics but it seems to be hand made. They used nails and the wood to me looks like some type of old crate or a wood box they would ship stuff in that was cut down and used to make the cabinet.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The stamp on it says federal mogul. It's a big time piston and bearings company that was started in my home town long ago. I can get some more pics but it seems to be hand made. They used nails and the wood to me looks like some type of old crate or a wood box they would ship stuff in that was cut down and used to make the cabinet.
The origin of Federal-Mogul began in Detroit in 1899 as the Muzzy Lyon Co, whose main product was Babbitt metal.
After several merges, in 1924 the company was named Federal-Mogul-so the wood on this cabinet dates from no earlier than 1924, not from 1846.
Federal-Mogul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The cabinet may have been constructed during the Depression from a discarded shipping crate.
The bookmark flitch does make it interesting.

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I think these belong on this thread. Any thoughts? A Turtle, The squirrel bringing in the ear of corn is a sign of hoarding gold, the needles eye with pointer in right direction to look, and a couple more symbols on the steps. L.C.:thumbsup:
new jobs 080.JPG new jobs 082.JPG new jobs 078.JPG new jobs 077.JPG new jobs 076.JPG

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
If it was me, I would go the direction of the pointer in increments of 19 and 55. ie..19 miles and 55 yards for instance. I would look for something running between two parallel formations that is located in a valley between two ridges or hills. It could be your path or the valley that connect the two parallel ridges or anything like a stream or RR tracks ect running in a cross ways direction.

Good Luck, L.C.

19 miles was about a days ride on horseback. That is a good place to start, but may not be what you are looking for. It could also be 19 and 5.5

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If it was me, I would go the direction of the pointer in increments of 19 and 55. ie..19 miles and 55 yards for instance. I would look for something running between two parallel formations that is located in a valley between two ridges or hills. It could be your path or the valley that connect the two parallel ridges or anything like a stream or RR tracks ect running in a cross ways direction.

Good Luck, L.C.

19 miles was about a days ride on horseback. That is a good place to start, but may not be what you are looking for. It could also be 19 and 5.5
AGREE!

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
19.5 might be the number because it is used a lot of times for sacred geometry ley lines too , you guys are looking for rebel loot or bandit loot ?
Some people said that sacred geometry is powerful sights and hide pwoer stuff in the places where ley lines cross , also said about pyrimids too .
I like this poist here , interest and funny, my name is Mike , i used to go with my uncle and hunt for gold places . He looked in New Mexico and in Oklahoma
he looked for bars like the pic Claude and Harvey.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread