golden silver
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2007
- Messages
- 2,771
- Reaction score
- 121
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hampton Roads, VA.
- Detector(s) used
- bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
My Dad Silver Slice found one in the reject tray the other day and was baffled by it. I have not been able to find any info on such a thing. I will see if I can't post pictures tomorrow.
Golden Silver
Golden Silver
Upvote
0
A few years back a guy offered me an aluminum type, I think 1970 something lincoln cent. I refused thinking it was just a souvenir or something. A year or two later the dang coin was on the front of Coinage or Coins and I read the article about how it was a real prototype and six of them went missing from the mint. All the others were destroyed. Well it would have been illegal to own anyway
Sorry but this thread reminded me of it.







