G georgia flatlander Full Member Joined May 21, 2017 Messages 175 Reaction score 412 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeastern U.S. (Georgia) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2017 #1 I found this buried with a couple of scrapers and a preform at an early archaic site on Friday. It has been polished smooth, but doesn't seem to be a tool that I know of. Any ideas? It looks to be a type of sandstone. Maybe some sort of effigy? Upvote 0
I found this buried with a couple of scrapers and a preform at an early archaic site on Friday. It has been polished smooth, but doesn't seem to be a tool that I know of. Any ideas? It looks to be a type of sandstone. Maybe some sort of effigy?
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2017 #2 Unless there is a bit on either end Id say I have seen plenty of them rocks in the fields.
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2017 #3 What a profile. Easter Island!