What's new

Heading to Holmes Beach Tomorrow Morning!

Desertvet

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Apollo Beach, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to say that I'm really excited!! Me and Cntrydncr1 are meeting tomorrow morning for the first time at sunrise at Holmes Beach (Anna Maria Island) to do some hunting together! She sounds like a wonderful person, and I can't wait to see what we can dig up. I'll post results and pics on here tomorrow after we've finished. :icon_thumleft:
 
Weather has been perfect, tourists are here, should be good. Do post and get some pics. Supposed to be 85 and sunny tomorrow. Steve in Sarasota- I would join you but have some business to do.
 
It would be good to have you along, Steve! Maybe next time?? I'll let you know well in advance when I'm going to be heading back down that way so maybe we can head out for a hunt together. I'll be sure to post pics of our finds tomorrow! ;D
stevemc said:
Weather has been perfect, tourists are here, should be good. Do post and get some pics. Supposed to be 85 and sunny tomorrow. Steve in Sarasota- I would join you but have some business to do.
 
Pics from today's hunt... Had a great time, and it was nice to meet Cntrydncr1 who only lives about 40 miles south of where I live!
 

Attachments

  • IMGP0052.webp
    IMGP0052.webp
    106.9 KB · Views: 350
  • IMGP0059.webp
    IMGP0059.webp
    113.8 KB · Views: 358
  • IMGP0060.webp
    IMGP0060.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 363
  • IMGP0063.webp
    IMGP0063.webp
    111 KB · Views: 365
  • IMGP0052.webp
    IMGP0052.webp
    106.9 KB · Views: 341
  • IMGP0059.webp
    IMGP0059.webp
    113.8 KB · Views: 334
  • IMGP0060.webp
    IMGP0060.webp
    117.3 KB · Views: 351
  • IMGP0063.webp
    IMGP0063.webp
    111 KB · Views: 335
Steve it would be nice to meet you and have someone push me into the water!! I got a wetsuit! Nothing interesting for me this morning.
 
Well I plan to do some hunting after Thanksgiving, the spring tides are looking good, and during the day, morning. I will PM you if you want to check some areas. Steve.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom