What's new

Heartbreaker

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a nice point today looks like a big sandy ? I wish the tip was attached lol
 

Attachments

  • image-3006783685.webp
    image-3006783685.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 122
  • image-3922290453.webp
    image-3922290453.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 111
  • image-3809631908.webp
    image-3809631908.webp
    34 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
You are correct. That is a heartbreaker. Good luck in the future.
 
I just makes you fustrated, Why? It is still a nice find! :icon_thumleft:
 
really nice
dr gomer could fix that for you!
 
THATS A SHAME - I GET A LOT LIKE THAT FROM FARM FIELDS IN MA.
 
Thanks guys dr gomer??
 
Restored..........nice find like it is though.
 
Like it was said it still is a great find.:thumbsup:
 
You gotta appreciate it for the history, not the market value.

My best find is a grooved ax with a chunk out of it. That's character.
 
...I'd liked to have found it....it's very nice painter.:icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks to all for the comments and yes even broke it still puts a smile on my face when I find anything even broke ones ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom