Hello again friends, Hows New England doing?

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So recently I have come back to my coin collecting ways. Going back to work over the past year at an auction house. Now seeing my 1909 P wheat penny scores in bank rolls look like chump change compared to a woman that brought in some coins she found in her basement.... 1790's heraldic eagles and such. Its insane what comes and goes in the collectibles market.

Back to CRH!

Has anyone in the costal New England Area been hitting Cents at all? thats where I had the most fun seeing new things. Especially the Wheaties. I'd like to find me some more 200 Wheat penny boxes but those were scarce last year and the year before!

Any tips would be fantastic ... And to those who remember me from a while ago...

Couldnt leave forever... you never can

P.S. The girlfriend and I are still together and she still Finds the Indian Head Cents in her penny rolls more often then I do...

Upvote 0
WELCOME BACK! I still remember you and that dot cent you found. Was it fake? I don't remember now.

WELCOME BACK! I still remember you and that dot cent you found. Was it fake? I don't remember now.

Sent photos to some people who specialize in that variety... It was the only person I could get in contact that has actually seen a real one. He said it wasnt the real deal unfortunately ... But its in my Safety deposit box any wayjust incase he was wrong.

Any Codes I should keep an eye out for? I want a good variety of finds!!!!

Good to see you back. Good luck with the search.

welcome back AGBlex!! I hope to see you posting more awesome finds, you can take CRH away from a man, but you can't stop a man from CRH'ing... once a CRH, always a CRH :)

I know you like the cents, but have you come back for the "white whale"? HH

-Ishmael

I always did cents but mainly consintrated on dimes and halves for silvers. However I was shut down from halves early last year so Ive been doing nickels and cents much more often.
Been doing pretty good this year, already have about 700 wheats and 1 IH. SO far for my career I have totaled over 6000 wheats and 10 IHs. Im in the NE with ya, ct to be exact

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back