Stanl (MI)
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2009
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Mich.
- Detector(s) used
- Whites: V3i, DFX, & XLT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Help me ID this. (I hope I'm not cursed)
I found this MD'ing. It's the most unusual thing that I've ever found.
The metal is two parts, front & back attached together and looks like pewter.
I don't believe that the hair is human, maybe horse hair
Below the 'chin' is a Maltese cross.
On the back side is what appears to be "OPD" with a copyright (c in a circle) mark.
There is no loop for a chain or other way of hanging it.
Has anyone else found one of these, or have an idea what it is?
I found this MD'ing. It's the most unusual thing that I've ever found.
The metal is two parts, front & back attached together and looks like pewter.
I don't believe that the hair is human, maybe horse hair

Below the 'chin' is a Maltese cross.
On the back side is what appears to be "OPD" with a copyright (c in a circle) mark.
There is no loop for a chain or other way of hanging it.
Has anyone else found one of these, or have an idea what it is?


Chug is right, there is no way in heck that would stay in our house, run away, run far far away!!!!!
nty
Being of Native American decent, plus living in the South, I might could find a 'root doctor' for you, if need be.
Breezie







