doublet2a
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,281
- Reaction score
- 306
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lindsay, California
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Found this Friday at an old home lot.
Have no idea what it stands for, I have searched and searched.
I'm guessing German
?
It has 2 marks on the inside, one looks like an "H", and the other the shape of a hat??
It is Silver and weighs just over 26 Grams
Thanks for any help
Tim
P.S. didn't realize I had 2 of the same pics, this one shoes the marks inside
Have no idea what it stands for, I have searched and searched.
I'm guessing German
? It has 2 marks on the inside, one looks like an "H", and the other the shape of a hat??
It is Silver and weighs just over 26 Grams
Thanks for any help
Tim
P.S. didn't realize I had 2 of the same pics, this one shoes the marks inside

I always enjoy your posts Monty. 8)







