What's new

Here are some of my pictures.

Tropickandie

Jr. Member
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Louis Mo.
Detector(s) used
garret ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
556256_284918248257108_2146302278_n.webp215699_113786108703657_2539540_n.webpBeFunky_100_3869.webp100_3240.webp100_3276.webp
 
Whoa, I thought this was a family friendly website.:icon_thumleft:
 
Last edited:
shocked_01.gif
OMG Tropickandie - will you marry me?
killingme.gif
 
Look, I'm 65 and I just need to say that I love the fireplece set and that is an awesome coffee table, simply awesome. Very nice catfish too...
 
Do you have a metal detector? I want to see photos of your detector!
 
Welcome to T-Net1
 
Howdy Tropicandie,

I've never tried catfish with sugar, and spice, and everything nice! :headbang:

Homar
 
Well Missouri is the Show Me state...but that aside, a better pic of the catfish. Is that a blue cat?
 
outstanding little lady!
 
SWF seeking attention/companionship - must like fish.
 
Welcome to T-net !
 
What kind of pool table is that ?
 
Good to see that I'm not the only good looking detectorist out there. J/K
 
Yes, I have a metal detector I have a garret ace 250 I have not been doing the metal detecting that long. Im sorry I don't have any other pictures of my cat fish I caught that was the only picture I took.
The pool table in the picture is one that is at the AMVETS post.
 
More Ace 250, less you! :thumbsup:
 
Hi, I was feeling down to -night until I saw your pictures.:notworthy: A big hello from Malta.
 
..I totally should have put some cute girl on my avatar...i would def be more popular on THIS site :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom