What's new

Here is a recent ax

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And the last photo I found and thought I would share ... That is a red oak tree the man is cutting down
 

Attachments

  • image-464859066.webp
    image-464859066.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image-2720897434.webp
    image-2720897434.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 97
  • image-1472278214.webp
    image-1472278214.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
That's a cool pic of the man chopping the tree. Man that looks like a lot of work. I'll take my sthil any day. Ha. I think I may have seen artifacts like the first pic and left it behind thinking its just a natural stone. Sometimes its hard to tell. I like it when the artifacts jump up and down and wave at me to be picked up.
 
Now you know I havent found a ax before but if I found it with the old style flaking it shows I would think it was a old handheld side scraper. Either way it would go home with me.
 
I'm a big stihl fan here !!! And rock you know it does fit the description of a side scraper so who knows haha I will call it a utilitarian tool ;) ... Ncnursery you are on the right track going by your last find tools like that don't catch anybody's eye but it caught yours ;)
 
As always thanks rack ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom