49er12
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2013
- Messages
- 1,350
- Reaction score
- 1,713
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
Dam fellas we all can’t live in Florida or can we, lol

..... I lived in several northern states for over 20 years before moving back to Florida, born and raised in Florida, left when joined military at 18, returned at 22, left again 2 years later when working telcom, I got tired of shoveling snow and scraping ice. I worked outside in 20 below weather too, also slept in my van for 6 weeks in dead of winter in Minnesota when there was no housing in small town I was working in I could afford, I was driving back to Nebraska on weekends and paying rent on home where my wife was, after 6 weeks a room became available I could afford, was in Mankato Mn then for 9 months, 2nd time I worked there. Lived in Minot ND too for a year, as well as Ne, Il, Ia and Mo, seen my share of ice, snow and sub zero weather.






