What's new

holy crap dream box! *UPDATE WITH PICS*

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Ok so I posted results of my bag. Just got home opened the box and count ON ONE SIDE 6 franklins and 4 64's on the ENDS! Let's hope the 10 for every 1 showing ratio hold true. Have to eat or get a divorse so eat first box after dinner. Will post I promise! Today mountin man my friend YOU GO DOWN. (I hope lol)


Ok here is the first picture.

If any one knows how to add pics as attachments in the body of this message please let me know. I can't figure it out. I post more below and take some more when I get home and get a date break down.

I will say that the franklins had a LOT of 50 and 54. I'm still shocked about this box. Simply amazeing. That is twice this bank has prodused for me and I have only one box a week coming from it. I'm upping that today lol. Enjoy pics!
 

Attachments

  • coins 1.webp
    coins 1.webp
    93.6 KB · Views: 559
Upvote 0
Re: holy crap dream box!

Man you can't keep us hanging like that!!!! Don't eat! you can eat later!

Golden Silver
 
Re: holy crap dream box!

How can you eat at a time like this????? :P

Mojo
 
Re: holy crap dream box!

This is bad!

When a real CRHer sees 10 silvers showing in the box, s/he should immediately open every roll in the box! No food or sex!
We should make this as an amendment to the CRH rules
 
Re: holy crap dream box!

Totals:

Ill do break down tommorow sorry guys it late:

7 rolls of 64's
6 rolls of franklins
4 loose 64 and 6 loose franklin
5 of those loose BU
3 40%
1 2009
 

Attachments

  • coins 3.webp
    coins 3.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 530
Re: holy crap dream box!

..
 

Attachments

  • postpics.gif
    postpics.gif
    41.6 KB · Views: 609
Re: holy crap dream box!

truely a dream box. :thumbsup: can't believe you could eat when you know there's silver to be had. ;D
 
Re: holy crap dream box!

Its never to late to make us drool! Post pics please :)
 
Re: holy crap dream box!

Cherryman68 said:
Totals:

Ill do break down tommorow sorry guys it late:

7 rolls of 64's
6 rolls of franklins
4 loose 64 and 6 loose franklin
5 of those loose BU
3 40%
1 2009
Looks like :occasion14: are on you. Congrats on a $1500 night. HH Mark
 
This box yeilded 97.6579 oz of silver.

Totals for today are 104.81 oz of silver!

YAY! :headbang: :hello2: :headbang:
 
Dang, you had a great day. Congrats.
 
Wow Cherryman68, Congrats, now go find the rest of them :D Because where there are some, there should be more. :headbang:
 
Cherryman68 said:
Have to eat or get a divorse so eat first box after dinner.
What?? Can you elaborate a little bit.
 
sir said:
Cherryman68 said:
Have to eat or get a divorse so eat first box after dinner.
What?? Can you elaborate a little bit.

The look on my wifes face when I looked at the box said "you're already late for dinner and if you even THINK of searching that box before dinner I'll kill/leave you"

Sometimes a man has to make sacrifices. lol
 
Just saw this post! A big congrats to you Cherryman. How can you let something like eating get in the way of opening that box? Food,water, sleep can wait. :D
Was it the same style box that mine were in? Were there any solid rolls in there? Thanks for the pics and like others said, there may be more out there. Go get them! Congrats, you're the king of silver today! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom