What's new

holy crap dream box! *UPDATE WITH PICS*

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Ok so I posted results of my bag. Just got home opened the box and count ON ONE SIDE 6 franklins and 4 64's on the ENDS! Let's hope the 10 for every 1 showing ratio hold true. Have to eat or get a divorse so eat first box after dinner. Will post I promise! Today mountin man my friend YOU GO DOWN. (I hope lol)


Ok here is the first picture.

If any one knows how to add pics as attachments in the body of this message please let me know. I can't figure it out. I post more below and take some more when I get home and get a date break down.

I will say that the franklins had a LOT of 50 and 54. I'm still shocked about this box. Simply amazeing. That is twice this bank has prodused for me and I have only one box a week coming from it. I'm upping that today lol. Enjoy pics!
 

Attachments

  • coins 1.webp
    coins 1.webp
    93.6 KB · Views: 559
Upvote 0
Yeah but only a 1/3 of your find and no walkers or barbers so I have to keep trying. Had no solid silver rolls but only had 4 skunk rolls so I was more than happy I didn't realize it at the time but 50 d is the key date and there were like 30 1950's in there ill check when I get home to see if any were d. 49 d is rare too and I saw at least 2 but my whole family was helping unwrap them so no mint marks were checked. Here's hopeing!
 
Sounds like some good quality time with the family there. Actually, it's the 1955 that's the key date of the series. 1950D is the key date for the nickel. Congrats to you again, remember that box when you are getting skunked. It keeps you going.
 
Congratulations! That's a huge score. I sure hope that one of the 6 boxes I've got coming tomorrow turns out like that.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
That's a great "year" right there. All in one box.

I'd love to ONCE get a box with more than ... two silver halves in it. And not have to go through 30 skunks to get that box of 2. Just not out here. So congrats. Keep working it, while it is hot. :-)
 
So I was right at first 55d is key date? Man I googled franklin key dates and three diffrent things said 50d. Hummmm. Either way I think I added like 4 to my albuum so I'm happy
 
I'll certify it!
Congrats!
 
Good for you C'Man :thumbsup:

Thanks for keeping our dreams alive & Thanks for the photo's. when you get done shaking can you get some better photo's of those BU's. I'd really like to get a better look.

Congratulations. "My Man" :tongue3:

Mojo
 
How can I post after seen all this.

Nobody is interested to read that one 40% was found.

Congrats

DW
 
Nice box. I guess you wont be trading 40% for Franklins after this box. Also, the key date for Franklin is 1955. There was no 55-D. I think 53P is a hard date to find but it is probably not a key date.

HH,
65GT350
 
Cherryman68 said:
This box yeilded 97.6579 oz of silver.

Totals for today are 104.81 oz of silver!

YAY! :headbang: :hello2: :headbang:

Got ya beat on total Silver, though it has taken 18 boxes to do it; 121.8 ounces. Still have 2 Boxes to get from Bank on this Box order. our Month total for Sept is 147 ounces.
 
[quotelol just one box from a bank in a grocery store][/quote]
i never find any halfs in the supermarkets here.
 
What a great score ! That box had more silver than I've found in my best month. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom