Gold Maven
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2012
- Messages
- 2,364
- Reaction score
- 2,231
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Holmes County Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Lobo
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
4 below this morning, 14 now...Ohio.

I don't like it I tell ya! It was 9 degrees this morning at about 6:30. This Southern girl does not look good wearing all those layers! How the heck do you accessorize a sweatshirt and heavy coat?!!!![]()
Stop it CoilyGirl..... I'm only a few miles from you and it was 73 here today and sunny. My 5 degree reading this morning was due to a faulty reading (I'm sure). I'm living in denial for awhile and your NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!! And the only I'm accessorizing tonight is ANOTHER LOG ON THE FIRE!!!!
.....GaryI was getting ready to say what in the hell kind of dog is that![]()
This a cross between a poodle and an eastern soft quilled porcupine. It's a very rare breed and not to be messed with at all (unless experienced).

Limit...you need to get out of the shop more.....Gary

-42 here last night.
Whopping 38 degrees.
Windy as all get out.
The good news is tomorrow is 65/44 and each day gets warmer, Sun is in mid 70s.....
Posted From My $50 Tablet....
“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America
You do mean "back" in the mid 70's (years!!) Right TH? LOL.