What's new

How about a Pocket change finds

MRBeyer

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
219
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
Good day today. 1964 beat of Jefferson and a 1943 worn Mercury.

What have you found lately in pocket change?
 
Upvote 0
Just lint so you did well!
 
Congrats ! I haven't seen a Mercury dime in pocket change in about 50 years.
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the Merc! What do you think is so special about the nickel?
 
I have been looking since the 1970's, and to this day have never scored a silver coin in my pocket change - with the possible exception of a war nickel(s) back in the day which weren't considered "keepers" much like 40% silver halves.
 
I just happened to get a '64 Rosie in change at my McDonald's, I'm glad I looked before putting it in my pocket.
 
About 5 silver quarters for me in change in 5 years. A silver Rosie this year.
Many silvers since I first started checking change in the mid 1970’s as a teen.
I remember the occasional 40% or 90% silver Kennedy.
Its why all my purchases today are cash transactions.
 
53 silver quarter 6 months ago
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom