What's new

How come I never find anything like this out in the Woods ? (Rated R or at least PG)

I subscribed because she uses an AT Pro.

Sure ya did! :wink: I bet you only picked up a Playboy to read the articles too!

With that said, if you found something like that out in the woods you'd have my vote for a banner find!! LOL
 
Yup, I find relics from the 1700's and get 100 views a year, while she gets 100 views a day. Not right! By the way, she has another channel called "Farmin Britt". Just happened upon that one...
 
Sure ya did! :wink: I bet you only picked up a Playboy to read the articles too!

With that said, if you found something like that out in the woods you'd have my vote for a banner find!! LOL

It was just for the articles. The articles of clothing missing I will admit.
 
Yup, I find relics from the 1700's and get 100 views a year, while she gets 100 views a day. Not right! By the way, she has another channel called "Farmin Britt". Just happened upon that one...

Thanks for the info. There can be good things found on farms !
The milking vid is very nice with some nice udders and teats.
 
Last edited:
:piratehand: I won't talk about filling your holes again, OK?
 
Yup, I find relics from the 1700's and get 100 views a year, while she gets 100 views a day. Not right! By the way, she has another channel called "Farmin Britt". Just happened upon that one...

It's the cowboy boots, Tim....I'll bet you don't hunt with a pair like that!! Definitely the boots:laughing7:
 
"57........no, it's 69......my favorite number...giggle, giggle."

OOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! :tard:
 
Yup, I find relics from the 1700's and get 100 views a year, while she gets 100 views a day. Not right! By the way, she has another channel called "Farmin Britt". Just happened upon that one...

If you walk around detecting in nothing but a jock strap and Uggs boots ...I'm certain that would up your view count! :laughing7:
 
If you walk around detecting in nothing but a jock strap and Uggs boots ...I'm certain that would up your view count! :laughing7:

Unseen.webp
 
Must be all you married guys posting here with wives that don't allow you on the sites where you actually see something! :laughing7: Chesty blondes are a half cent a dozen on the internet!
 
Must be all you married guys posting here with wives that don't allow you on the sites where you actually see something! :laughing7: Chesty blondes are a half cent a dozen on the internet!

How do you know this to be true??:dontknow:
 
Must be all you married guys posting here with wives that don't allow you on the sites where you actually see something! :laughing7: Chesty blondes are a half cent a dozen on the internet!

Perhaps chesty blondes are half cent a dozen on the internet, but they're exceedingly rare in the woods! :happysmiley:
 
Perhaps chesty blondes are half cent a dozen on the internet, but they're exceedingly rare in the woods! :happysmiley:


That's why I don't look for them in the woods. :)
 
The attire and technique leads me to believe that the video was made to solicit views and has little to do with metal detecting.
 
"How come I never find anything like this out in the Woods ? (Rated R or at least PG) "

You did not go deep enough in the woods. :P
 
PS> ... I will will never look at the Garrett Carrot the same way again...

Ordering my girl one as we speak. :P
 
COME ON GET IN!


or at least swing the coil close to the ground.

You have to get out, before you can get in.
 
Last edited:
I think it is a bit frustrating to notice that certain people can have such an amazing response on the internet, while others do not. Click-bait can be a wonderful thing when you are generating revenue. Sure it's superficial, and does seem a little unfair. But not all busty vlogger's are successful. If you want to compete with click-bait. You also have to market yourself. Try and figure out what is working and tweak the ones that are getting no views/hits.

~JobIII
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom